Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Day Twenty Two

Another day at work, I ate great at work. On the drive home, in addition to my usual air-popped popcorn, I also had 1/2 a larabar and I think it really set me into a perfect storm like Katie had on day 12. Once I got home I just wanted to eat and eat and eat and never felt satisfied. I am going to steer clear of the larabars for now and see if I can avoid this feeling.

Added sugar: none
Cheese and nuts: a ton
Fruit: dates in the larabar
Alcohol: none
Exercise: none

3 comments:

  1. hhmmm...interesting.
    think maybe you didn't eat enough earlier in the day?
    boo to the lara.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, i think that could be part of it too? i don't know. how'd you feel after your larabar the other day?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i felt fine afterwards. i tried to pay attention and i didn't notice any unusual hunger surges.

      Delete