Monday, May 14, 2012

Day Seven

Wow, seven days down. This 32 day challenge is going to fly by. And I know that I can do it. I have gotten into a not so great habit of finding starchy white breads that don't contain sugar and eating a few servings of it before it goes stale and I have to toss it out. If it weren't for that I would also be nearly gluten free, other than hidden gluten that I don't know to look for. I am thinking of finishing out the end of this challenge, maybe the last week or two with no gluten while I am at it... although I do love my triscuits and the only (not) sugar free, gluten free cracker actually has maltodextrin. Anyway, we will see.
Today was kindergarten lottery day.
I drew A's name (second out of six names).

Sugar: none
Alcohol: none
Exercise: jogged 3 miles
Fruit: 1/2 cup homemade vitamix sorbet (strawberries/bananas).  so delicious. interestingly i normally would have probably had 1.5-2 cups without measuring.

No comments:

Post a Comment