Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Day One

How is it that I have to bake cupcakes tonight for a school fundraiser? I have decided to withdraw myself from a work cupcake baking contest scheduled for late in this "challenge" so that I don't have to compete with a cupcake I never tasted. Seems safer that way. But tonight I make my go-to black bottom cupcakes that I could practically make blindfolded, so I definitely don't have to tast them to know they will be good.
Wishing my fellow competitors great luck (and strength) today :)

1 comment:

  1. End of the day is here. Cupcakes are cooling on the rack and I didn't taste one little lick or crumb :) no sugar, no alcohol, 1/2 banana, 1/2 cup mango. too many nuts and too much cheese, but hey i survived. headache end of the day before my snack of air-popped popcorn in the car on the way home from work. i too had a couple of panics about something i knew didn't have sugar but i thought what if i missed it on the label. Hoping the sugar detox won't be as hard as last month when i first got on this crazy train.

    ReplyDelete