Sunday, May 27, 2012

Day Nineteen

Another crazy busy day at work. Enjoyed 8 veggie salad from TJ's with goat cheese and non-sugared vinaigrette for lunch. This kind of day (and yesterday) would normally be a day that I would snack and eat sugary foods at work to cope with the stress of a busy day at work where I eat at my computer (as always) and don't have a minute to breathe. This is showing me that I don't have to eat sugar to cope with stress. It's a good lesson for me to learn.

Added Sugars: none
Fruit: something, oh a lara bar on my way home from work
Exercise: none
Alcohol: none

2 comments:

  1. hhmmm. i have a working theory that i think more time and distance might support : eating sugar while stressed just leads to more stress.
    what do you think?
    love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmm, i think that might be true. it definitely leads to eating more sugar.

    ReplyDelete