Monday, May 21, 2012

Day 14 : Katie

Whoa. Two weeks down. Really, this has been quite fun. Karen and I continue to discuss what this will look like at the end of this session. I know for me, I will be extremely disheartened if I revert back to my old ways. I really like my new ways. I feel better. I feel better about myself.

We are supposed to reside in the low 90s this week. As the temperature has increased, so has my intake of water. I've tried several different types of water. I am a big fan of La Croix twelve packs. I love the grapefruit and the berry, and then I have this weird attraction to the coconut. It is much like drinking a bottle of Hawaiian Tropic. While I wouldn't say it is yummy, I somehow really enjoy it. Maybe it just reminds me of Daytona Beach.

I have also blended cucumber, lime and mint with water and ice in the Vitamix. I loved that. Today I put slices of an orange and 1/2 a grapefruit in a pitcher of water, along with slices of a 1/3 cucumber and mint. Refreshing. 

Calories : 1292
Exercise : two hours of yard work
Coffee : None
Wine : 8 oz chardonay
Sugar/Sweetener : None
Fruit : 1/2 grapefruit, orange in a pitcher of water, did not eat, just infused

No comments:

Post a Comment