Monday, May 21, 2012

Day Thirteen

The chocolate cravings have been consuming me lately, yesterday and today. specifically.

Inspired by Spoonful of sugar free's almond chocolate chip cookie bites, I made these:

Almond/chocolate/banana bites

5 small dates
1 cup almonds
1.5 Tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
1/2 vanilla bean scraped
1/4 tsp salt
(1/2 banana)

I tried to make in the vitamix but the batch was not big enough so the dates got stuck in the bottom, so it wasn't sweet, so I added 1/2 a banana. Once I scraped all the ingredients into a bowl, the dates were mixed in and I found this to be a little too sweet and taste a little bit too much like banana. But it did satisfy my chocolate craving.

Added sugars: none
Fruit: 1/2 cup pineapple, 1 date/1/4 banana in 5 choco bites
Exercise: walking 30 min
Alcohol: 2 glasses wine

No comments:

Post a Comment