Monday, June 25, 2012

Variant Two : Katie

I like to think in chunks. Our first SFC was nestled between Karen's trip to NYC and my week with friends at the beach. We are now on the other side of a wedding we took part in and five weeks out from a visit by Karen and her family. . So, I thought another  s̶e̶l̶f̶-̶i̶m̶p̶o̶s̶e̶d̶ self-suggested SFC would be nice to fit in.

I do feel a lot of the sugar-free habits are sticking. I am better used to looking at labels. I rarely think of how I will get my next sugar fix. I've learned that a label can list "Sugars = 0" and then list sugar as an ingredient. Good Lord. It isn't any wonder people are confused and overwhelmed.

So, for this segment: 

My terms
For the next 37 days (June 25 through August 1)
  • No sugars
  • No gluten
  • Walk/Exercise 3+ hours a week (Monday through Sunday)

That's it. I'm keeping it simple. No sugar. No gluten. More walking.
Today is Day One.

Sugar/Sweeteners : None
Gluten : None
Walking : 10 minutes


No comments:

Post a Comment