Thursday, June 7, 2012

Day 30 : Katie

Coffee: none Alcohol: 2 glasses red Sugar/sweeteners: none Exercise: ten minute walk Fruit: few grapes, little mango Salad: cucumber, mango, mint The cucumber salad was so cooling which was great since at one point today the car thermostat read 97•. we are down at the beach. I got a hankering for smackaroons so I went to the health food store and bought the ingredients I needed. I am going to try a batch with cacao nibs and a batch with dates. I also bought the stuff to make some delicious gluten free crackers. They are so good and easy to make. I'll post the recipe tomorrow. Friday is the last day of our challenge. I'm a little bit nervous about that. I have decided to continue posting here. At the health store yesterday I did buy an almond coconut Kind bar to enjoy Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment