Saturday, June 2, 2012

Day Twenty Three

Uh-oh, falling behind again. All I know is that I didn't have added sugar, yay.
Oh I remember, it was the second cupcake wars at work. I was going to compete, but once I decided to do this challenge I decided it would be too hard to make a cupcake worthy of a competition without tasting it. I did go into the lounge to inspect the goods. I appreciated looking at the cupcakes. Each month there are 4 entries, everyone tries 1/4 of each and decides upon a winner who is announced when all the cupcakes are gone. The winner last month was a strawberry lemonade cupcake. This month was a lemon with cream cheese frosting. I would not have won anyway because I for sure would have made something chocolate, which apparently people don't love. Maybe it's the season and people want fruity things. I don't know. I always choose chocolate.

Added sugar: none
Fruit: 3/4 cup vitamix fruit sorbet
Alcohol: none
Exercise: none

1 comment: